Saturday, November 14, 2009

you can't stop me when i'm this high.

Assalamualaikum! :)

I, MA, is here to announce you that I am officially . . . .

OVER with O'LEVEL! :D

atmosphere of freedom is surrounding me! but not for syadi, 'cause he still has one paper left, which is on Monday. so, best of luck Jamil :D walaupun MCQ ah :D

since i'm that free and bored, i decided to blog here, abandoning my own blog. moreover, this blog has been on hiatus for ages. plus, SIUK WAH HACKING ANE! *this is my main point. lol :p

now that exams over, i plan to burn my notes, Geography especially. nadawah, eksenku. baik pulang jual tu ah, dapat duit. with that, i don't have to waste my time and energy searching for a part time job. eyaah! :D

eh, i'm hungry but it's nearly 5 in the morning, everyone's still snoring! :|

perutku berbunyi,
tiada siapa yang peduli,
sudah ku kurus macam lidi,
baru sibuk memarahi.

hahah, apan! boredom can make me lame. seriously i'm bored. i've no plans at all for this holiday. netball is in the list, but Jamil forbid me from playing it. oh, he already set a routine for me, MAKAN & TIDUR! o.0

will hack again next time.

ps/ good luck for the tournament.
pps/ good luck for the exam!
ppps/ good luck for the forum.

PPPPS/ GOOD LUCK WITH THE DIET! heheh! :D

* i bet it'd take him a while to realise about me destroying his so-called-diary here. 0:) please don't get mad at me. i'm just an INNOCENT kid.

* i blame today for my hyperness! let's just hope i won't get too high :p

* shoot, i talked too much.

No comments: