Thursday, December 16, 2010

its been a while.

hey guys, its been a while, whats up?
yea me still the same, nothing's up and down, hahaha. yea, i just wanted to update what i did here, yea you know in KL. but then, since this connection getting slower and slower, haha so i just decided to update something different, hahahaha yea still thinking here.

yea guys, blank here, hahaha but still need to update, roaarrrr! my blog is death! hahahaha, ohhh yea, yesterday i had deactivated my facebook for certain reasons, and if you guys wanna talk to me, or maybe wanna tell me something, just catch me on my email ya? mraz@iamsingle.in

and then......
yea less than a month we will leave 2010, we will move to 2011, yea theres many things had happened to me, oh yea, something HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woaaa hopefully this upcoming year i will have something good!

i just wanna change my attitude this 2011. i wanna be a goodboy.

apa yang aku realised aku ni anak yang menyusahkan parents jer, so 2011 ni, aku akan buktikan yang aku boleh buat mereka bangga ada anak macam aku.

setahun aku menganggur, macam orang giler jer, kesian aku.
hahahahahahaha. apa apa pun, hidup ne sementara jer, so kena enjoy kan, haha hahaha im talking crap here!!!!!!!!!!!

okay thats all, sorry lah eh? berlagak cakap ongputih! dah lama kot aku tak speaking! dulu zaman sekolah tiap tiap hari jugak lah! ni dah jadi penganggur ni cakap bahasa @#$%^& selalu lah~ hahaha okay vai.

No comments: