Wednesday, October 15, 2008

LIYA!!!!!!!FOR YOU!

This is what I look like todayAnd I'm trying not to pull out my hairI'm trying not to show it 'cause I'm far too shy to grow it back thereThat's probably why I like wearing hatsThere's no denying I'm deferring the factsAvoiding confrontationLacks tact in a situationBehind every line is a lesson yet to learnBut if you ask meThe feeling that I'm feeling is overwhelmingAnd oh, it goes to showI've so much to knowI wrote this for my prettiest friendWho while trying not to prove that I careTrying not to make all my moves in one motion and scare her awayWell she can't see she's making me crazy nowI don't believe she knows she's amazing howShe has me holding my breatheSo I'd never guess that I'm a none such unsuitable, suited for herBut if you ask meThe feeling that I'm feeling is complimenteryAnd oh, it goes to showThe moral of the story is boy loves girlAnd so on the way that it unfolds is yet to be toldI know that I should be braveEven pretty can be seen by the blindI know that I cannot waitUntil the day we finally learn how to find each otherRedefining open mindsAnd if you ask meThe feeling that I'm feeling is overjoyedAnd it's golden, it goes to show thenThe ending of this song should be left aloneAnd so on 'cause the way it unfolds is yet to be told

No comments: