Sunday, July 26, 2009

From Irah Aera Shie 8-)

Assalamualaikum and Selamat malam Syadi... Its me, Irah Aerashie in the house... hehe... well my intention on posting in your blog is about nothing actually... hehehe... but then, how are you there?? Irah harap sehat selalu and happy2 always... Owh yeah, i want to share sum of my opinions about the guy known as Syadi... I think he is a kind of person, just like me.. tapi banarkan tu syadi??? hehehe... I knew him from msn and actually we know each other pun from my adopted brother, Adek Ilham.... and maybe he is a good presenter... maybe lah coz i haven't got the chance to see him doing as a presenter on a stage in any event... coz i know that ea pernah jadi pengacara at his secondary school.... Urm, what else i should type in here??? *thinking mode...* I think i better stop here sja coz i dun have anymore ideas on what to say about you... hahaha... Last but not least Syadi, take a good care of yourself ayte... jangan lupa makan and solat orite...

No comments: