Friday, July 31, 2009

Hacking it is :D

Friday, 31st July.

Assalamualaikum :)

First thing first,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY IRSYADI :D

You're special in every way.
Count your life by smile,
not tears.
Count your age by friends,
not years.
Happy 17th! :)

Moving on. I'm here to hack. Eh, to update, I mean. (A) I was asked to update by the owner of this blog on anything but I have no idea what to say.

So, let's just talk about me then. Hooyaah! :D I sat for my last paper yesterday. My life was completely dull during the exams. I've been dying for it to end. Now that it's over, I am so going to colour my life back with rainbow!

WHEEEEEEEEEE!

Right, enough of me. Syadi's the major topic here. I'm no good in describing, so I'll just describe a little about him. As you know, Syadi's totally an amazing person. We were classmates in 2002. I've known him for almost 7 years now. But I bet you guys know him better than me. Oh, he laughs out loud a lot. And . . What else? I'm running out of words.

Okay, I'm seriously speechless. I need to go now before I start talking random and ruin this blog.

BYE! :) Thanks.

p/s - maaf jika ada terkasar bahasa.

xo, youknowme.
MA.

No comments: