Saturday, May 15, 2010

story.


just for our own knowledge.
i look at your pictures everyday, to talk to you, peoples tell me you cant hear me, because you're gone.
i just tell them, you might be lost in my eyes, but not in my heart. you always will be.
i cried when i think of you, but people ask me why, i just tell them what i felt about you, and yet i still love you. and that i miss you so much.
but people just tell me, theres no point to loving you, because you're gone and you will never coming back, and i agree with them, you are gone but you will never be forgotten and one day we will meet again,

I PROMISE,

im trying to be happy, but i cant, when i know that i wont hear your voice for a long time.
i always though i could live with you forever.
i never though you would have left me. my mom said you never left me, its just faith.
i dont think anyone really knows how much it hurts to be missing you. i wish i could see you for the last time.
so i coulod say goodbye. no one understand me, i never knew this would happened. no one did.
i wish that i could look back on the good times with you.
everything has changed. and even thinking about it makes me cry.

so please, just want to say dont ever leave me, to my future girlfriend, if i have one.
i know my english sucks! so just let it be. this is just the way to make my english improve okay?

No comments: