Wednesday, April 14, 2010

13th April 2010.



I had a bad day today, but luckily I had Zed and Meerul Esham around. Meerul was cool. He made me smile all the time.

Yesterday, I had a big fight with my elder brother, He thought that I am such a loser. He told me that I am a "ADIK TAK GUNA". But He doesn't even have any idea how much I love him and treasure him. I was a bit disappointed when he said that. hmm, only Allah knows. It's okay.

Okay, Now I am gonna tell you guys about what happened today. . . . .
I thought, my problem with Zielah was solved, but it actually has not.
We had a fight earlier this afternoon, but what I can do is just chill and move on with my life.

I do admit that I loved her very much before, but unfortunately we are just not meant to be together.
This is the way that she wants it to be, she wants to be free, She doesn't want me to be jealous whenever she did something that every boyfriend in this whole wide world would be jealous of.
She just doesn't understand what is the point of me being jealous. I was just being concern and I was just trying to be a good boyfriend, but what to do. She went mad when I suddenly told her that I was breaking up with her. Well, in fact that is the way how I show my love.
hmmpph.. forget it. I am moving on. and I am totally gonna forget about her.

Tonight, I went to Meerul's house, we had some "curhat session" in his living room.
He is such a good friend, he is the LOVE DOCTOR, and A GOOD COUNSELOR.. Well, physically he looks like a celaka, but he actually is a very understanding person. he can read minds.
Unbelievable right? if anyone has any problems in relationship or anything, just contact him.

AND, Zed was there too. She made me smile even wider as Meerul has made me so.
We had a chit chat for a while and then we all went to Coffee Bean.
BUT, While we were on our way to Coffee Bean, My mobile phone fell out of the window. Then, after that Meerul and I tried to find it, but we couldn't.
It's okay, tinggalkan saja tia.. ada saja masalah yang menimpa itu. Namun, Aku tabah.
P.S Siapa yang ada numberku, jangan tah di contact lagi. I lost my phone sudah.

Hmm, late tonight, I had a photoshoot with Meerul Esham. he is amazing! *THUMBS UP!*

Here is one of the pictures that I had tonight....









No comments: